A dedicated team of professionals is working daily to respond to your posts and to make sure that everyone respects the guidelines that our outlined below.
They value your feedback and thank you for taking the time and effort to let them know what you think and how you feel. Because of that they are able to improve their services. They kindly advise you to send complaints and/or comments to their committed Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to handle your issue as quickly as possible. Regarding the use of facebook they’ve set up a couple of important guidelines to keep this page valuable and fun for their fans, customers, friends and visitors:
– They strive to respond within 24 hours, however some posts require more time for a complete and in-depth answer.
– Advertisements of any kind are not accepted and will be removed immediately
– Posting personal details (such as names, contact details, etc) about yourself or others is not allowed and will be removed immediately
– Every comment and/or suggestion will be taken seriously and professionally, however they cannot disclose information about topics that are confidential and/or personal.
– Your comments and/or suggestions are valuable for them and are handled with care.
However, in order to prevent their wall to become a place filled with endless and repeated discussions, they have the right to – in some cases – either switch to another channel (such as telephone, private messaging, or email) which may be more suited to handle the issue and/or to remove the conversation.
– Posts, pictures or video’s regarding extreme situations, not only in our branch, but in any branch, often include personal drama and therefore are not allowed to be posted on their wall out of respect.
– Obscenities, insults and/or abusive language are not tolerated and will be removed.
– In order to protect your privacy they advise you NOT to post personal details, incl. flight information, such as flight numbers and Starmiles numbers.
In case mentioning personal information to handle the issue is essential, they advise you to contact them via a private message, email or telephone.
Thank you for taking notice of these guidelines and they are looking forward to see you on their facebook page, on one of their events or of course aboard on one of their planes.